I can’t imagine the makeup process without this amazing brushes. I use the core collection, the starter set and the miracle sponges.
The Core Collection:
- contour brush: delicately applies highlighter to the cheekbones for a sheer, soft-focus contour
- pointed foundation brush: unique cut for use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
- detailer brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition (I think I lost this one, not found today for the pic)
- buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
The Starter Set:
- deluxe crease brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring
- base shadow brush: apply a smooth, flawless foundation of color
- accent brush: designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging
- fine liner brush: the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner
- brow brush: distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows
Miracle Complexion Sponges:
It’s a 3-in-1 multi-functional makeup sponge. The rounded side blends larger areas of the face. The precision tip covers blemishes/imperfections and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nose, leaving you with a complexion that’s smooth, enhanced and gorgeous! Use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage.
These brushes are super good quality, I highly recommend them.